Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Simonds Patrick Simonds is offline

Default Pasting TextBox values

In the code below I am attempting to select all of my worksheets, then
select cell A1301 and past the data from textboxes into cell A1301 and B1301
of all the Worksheets. What happens is that all of the worksheets are
selected and cell A1301 is selected on all the worksheets but the data is
only placed on the 1st worksheet (June - August). So two questions:

1. Is there a shorter way to select all worksheets?
2. How can I paste the TextBox values to all of the worksheets?

Dim rng
Set rng = Cells(ActiveCell.Row, 1)

Sheets(Array("June - August", "September - November", "December -
February", _
"March - May", "Annual")).Select
Sheets("June - August").Activate

Range("A1301").Select