Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Casey[_38_] Casey[_38_] is offline

Default Convert a UDF to it's value when copy sheet

Bob,
In my haste, I only verified that the formula worked, however it
appears to suffer the same malady as the UDF. It gives me a #VALUE
error. Something Dave said leads me to suspect that until the workbook
is saved the formula can't calc. That being said, using my code is
there way to exclude the "I3" cell from the conversion from formulas to
values or a way to insert the save process for the new workbook so the
formula will calculate and then do the conversion?

--
Casey

Casey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=4545
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=488205