Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Problem displaying a calculation result in a user form

Show the code?

--

HTH

RP

"AndyRoo" wrote in message
I have developed a fairly simple game in Excel 2002. One feature is a
statistics box that shows the player the numbers of wins and losses and

the
percentage of wins.

I have set this up using 3 text boxes each with a ControlSource link to

the
sheet and cell that contains the relevant data. It works fine for the
numbers of wins and the number of losses but I keep finding that the 3rd

item
hits a bug whereby the cell containing the calculation of the win

percentage
somehow loses the calculation and it is replaced by an integer.

Can anyone help? Maybe there is an easier/more secure way to calculate

the
win percentage from within the user form??