Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Krupiarz Mark Krupiarz is offline

Default Eliminating Cut-Copy/Paste Options

Hi there...

I am trying to write a code that would prevent anyone from using cut/copy
and paste options in my workbook. The problem I have is that there are
conditional formats set, and some users insist on using cut/copy and paste
to move information, which also removes the formatting.

I've eliminated the right-click shortcut option, but I want to stop the menu
bar (Edit) from being active. I'm sure most of my user have no idea how to
use keyboard shorts, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

TIA...

Mark