Angol

Many thanks DominicB for your help. I've just got back to the problem
and have been reading up on For-Next Loops. Despite much experimenting
I've still not managed to write what I need.
I need the macro to execute Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Regress",
ActiveSheet.Range("F2:F251"), ActiveSheet.Range("C2:C251"), False,
False, , ActiveSheet.Range("AM21"), False, False, False, False, ,
False.
and then do the same thing on Ranges F3:F252, C3:C252 and AM41 and so
on, i.e. to pick data from ranges each of which is one line below its
predecessor and to print the results to cells 20 lines apart. (What
happens after that to tidy up the results, produce graphs, etc., works
fine)
I need to do this about a thousand times on each set of data.
While I can see the general idea For-Next-Step 1 and For-Next-Step 20,
writing what's needed is beyond me.
Can DominicB or anyone else help?