Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dominicb[_170_] dominicb[_170_] is offline

Default How do I code a print module to duplex?

Good evening reddington2001

Duplex printing cannot be handled by all printers. It is a printer
setting rather than an excel setting, so if the printer can't do it,
you're stuck. A routine is available that will allow you to print odd
pages, reinsert them into the printer and print the even pages, a kind
of poor man's duplex, which is pretty much the only alternative if your
printer won't handle it.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#odd

Changing the tray is the same type of thing - a printer driver setting,
though you could control it through the Sendkeys command, though it's
hardly ideal. However I have set a HP Laserjet to print to tray 2
(default is tray 3) and then saved the file and it has apeared to save
that setting, but I'll have to investigate that a little more .

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb