Thanks very much for your help, I"ve tried but the best I can do is seperated
my data into different rows but my ultimate goal is seperated by column,
below is a small chunk of my raw data:

4. Assta Label House Pty Ltd
Address: 16-18 Norman St, Peakhurst NSW 2210, Australia
Phone: (61) 2-95333644
Fax: (61) 2-95333755
E-mail:
Website:
www.assta.com.au
Contact: Mr Graham Staas, Managing Director

5. Australian Packaging Pty Limited
Address: PO Box 132, Caringbah NSW 1435, Australia
Phone: (61) 2-95402800
Fax: (61) 2-95401607
E-mail:
Website:
www.austpack.com.au
Contact: Mr Cranfield, Managing Director

6. Reader's Digest Services P/L
Address: 26-32 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Phone: (61) 2-96906111
Fax: (61) 2-96998165
Website: www.readersdigest.com.au
Contact: Mr Paul Heath, Managing Director

7. Southlands Medical Services
Address: Isalacia Mews Pty Ltd, 80 Pine Trees Gully Road, Willetton WA
6155, Australia
Phone: (61) 8-93328888
Fax: (61) 8-93105388
E-mail:
Contact: Dr Andrew E. Ong, Partner

8. Hawker Brownlow Education P/L
Address: 1123A Nepean Highway, Highett VIC 3190, Australia
Phone: (61) 3-95551344
Fax: (61) 3-95534538
E-mail:

Website:
www.hbe.com.au
Contact: Mr David Brownlow, Managing Director

9. Microprint Asia Pacific
Address: 31 Sullivan St, Moorabbin VIC 3189, Australia
Phone: (61) 3-95557760
Fax: (61) 3-95555773
E-mail:
Website:
www.microprint.com.au
Contact: Mr Christopher Edwards, Manager

10. Ranguardpress Pty Ltd
Address: PO Box 50, Northbridge WA 6865, Australia
Phone: (61) 8-93281388
Fax: (61) 8-93287307
Website: www.ranguardpress.com.au
Contact: Mr Ted van Heemst, Managing Director

here's what I need:

Company address phone fax etc......
xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx

Is there a way of doing this?

"Jim Rech" wrote:

The simplest way is to open the text file in Excel using the Text Import
Wizard to parse the data properly. Then Copy and Paste the data to the
finished workbook.

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP