Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ksp ksp is offline

Default Macro - Set Print Area for Changing Data Area

Hi All

I have an Excel 2003 spreadsheet that has data that is dumped from
another application. I wanted to automate setting the print area each
time the user creates the file, my problem is that the amount of data
is not fixed and will change everytime they update the info.

I can't assume that there will always be text in the last cell in the
bottom right hand corner as this cell may be blank. However, the
spreadsheet print area will always be 7 columns wide, and the last cell
in Column D will always have data.

Does anybody have any idea o fhow to do this ?

Ta

Karen

--
ksp