Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Can I get the inserted picture's original filename.

Hi John,

I see that the question has not in fact been posed again.

Because of an error in your clock setting, your question appears (for me) at
the top of other posts. It was this that caused me to assume, erroneously,
that you had reposted your question.

My apologies for this incorrect assumption.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi John,

See Bernie Dietrick's responses to your earlier formulation of this
question:

http://tinyurl.com/8hu95

---
Regards,
Norman

"john" wrote in message
I used the following code to insert a picture into a xls file.

ActiveSheet.Pictures.Insert("C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My
Documents\My Pictures\0ead1e14.jpg")

But I want to get this inserted picture's original filename days later.
And
I want to export this inserted picture to a picture file by VBA code, not
by
copying and pasting. Can I do it by VBA code. I use the Name property of
the
inserted picture. But The property return "Picture 1" to me. How can I
get
the original filename and export it by VBA code.

Best Regards
John Black