Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Suzy Suzy is offline

Default trendline equations inserted directly to a cell

I need to process a large amount of data. I would like to automatically
insert the equations for third order polynominal trendlines based on my data
into a cell so I can further use the data. I know I can fit the line, copy
the equation, paste into a cell, and then modify so it is a working equation,
but for the amount of data I have this is absurd.

I am slightly familiar with macros, but I have never written my own.

There must be an easier way

Thanks!