Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel Daniel is offline

Default VBA Excel: Can't show, import or export userforms (error: &H80

"JNW" wrote:
I don't know about the forms issue. Running XP with only 256 RAM, however,
is a questionable practice.

Ops! Computer now has 512 MB... I have mispelled.

You may want to open VBA and check the references (in the tools menu) to see
if there are any missing.

NOTHING is missing, that I know... as I said: it is only an simple form
(buttons and labels!)

Your IT department might not have installed
everything that you use.

Ahah, yes, I will make them do the stuff correctly, reinstall everything,
those *******s.

Espero que isso ajude. Tudo de bom.

Valeu!
abrs, Daniel