Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input Box

Sounds like you need

Worksheets(Range("C4").Value).Range("A57").Value = NumberOfItems

--

HTH

RP

"h0l1yw0od" wrote
in message ...

Hi everyone,

Could someone help me with the code for an input box please.

I've got it to display the box but i need to put in the code that will
send the input data to a cell on another page and add it to the figure
already there.

The code i have so far is:

---
Dim NumberOfItems As Integer
NumberOfItems = InputBox("How many items were in the batch?", "Enter
Amount.")
---

The macro needs to look at cell C4 to see the name of the employee and
then find the appropriate worksheet and enter the contents of the input
box in to cell A57 on that sheet.

I've been looking at this for a few days and i've not been able to
figure it out yet. Any help would be useful.

Thanks,

--
h0l1yw0od
h0l1yw0od's Profile: