Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default How to remove a drawn chart object using VBA.

Hi,

Jon Peltier has a page detailing drawing polygons on charts which should
prove useful reading.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/VBAdraw.html

Cheers
Andy
Raas wrote:
I have a school project that requires me to draw a polygon on a chart
(through VBA), then using a macro button, change the points of the polygon
and re-draw it. I must eliminate the first polygon before, or immediately
after drawing the second one. This way it will look like it's rotating
around an axis. I have the points drawn, I have the polygon filled in with
color. I can rotate the nodes if I use CNTL =. I need to be able to press a
button, have CNTL plus = function properly, then remove the first polygon and
draw the next one.

Help anyone?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel