Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript,microsoft.scripting.wsh
Sam Chan Sam Chan is offline

Default Help, Input int different excel sheets

Please help!!
I know it is simple but can't think how it works. I tried to search but no
luck. We have about 10 servers to admin. My boss wants to put 10 servers
info into excel and each server info on one worksheet. I only know how to
import into excel on ONE worksheet. I have script to query server info but I
don't know how to select different worksheet in VBscript.

Thanks