Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Toggling between a macro running a "Form" and Excel

If using Excel 2000 or later

Userform1.Show vbModeless

Tom Ogilvy

"ecpl_3" wrote in message
I am reposting my question to see if anybody can tell me if it is possible

toggle between a macro running a "Form" and Excel. The comments below are
from my previous post.

thanks

Toggling between the VB window and the xl spread sheet is not a problem.
When my vb code launches a "Form"--which manipulates the xl spreadsheet, I
can not toggle between the "Form" and the xl sheet. I would like to

manually
manipulate the xl sheet w/o exiting from the "Form".

"Brad" wrote:

If you are in break mode there are two ways to do this.

if you have Excel2000 or newer, VB will be in another window, so you can
arrange the windows to see both the Excel sheet and the VB window

If you have 97 I believe you can use Alt+F11 to toggle back and forth.

I hope that is helpful

"ecpl_3" wrote:

Hi,
Is is possible to run a macro and while that macro is active toggle to

the
XL woorkbook without stoping the macro?