Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] deekaye@gmail.com is offline

Default Use excel as database

We only have access to Excel 2003 on our computer and would like to
build the following form.

It should have a combo box populated with a list of problems.
It should have another populated with a list of solutions.

Each one these should be bound to some sort of data source and be able
to add, edit and delete problems and solutions and assosciate certain
problems with solutions.

Also we should be able to assosciate certain solutions only with
certain problems such that when the first combo box is selected on our
excel user form only the solutions matching the problem should be
displayed.

I know how to do this in a relational db such as Access, but without
access is it possible to do it in Excel and could someone explain how?