Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rowan Drummond[_3_] Rowan Drummond[_3_] is offline

Default Pasting help

You could try something like:

Dim clipb As New DataObject
clipb.GetFromClipboard
ActiveCell.Value = clipb.GetText

You will need to set a reference to the Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object
library to be able to use this. In the VBE select ToolsReferences and
check the box next to Microsoft Forms 2.0 Object Library.

Hope this helps
Rowan

Ambrosia wrote:
Say it came from another application....

Thanks a lot for the help, but can you tell me how the script should be
as a macro?

Say I have a copied values already and all i need to do is activate
that macro to paste the values in one cell. Thanks..!