tired of finding my data scrambled

if you format the cell to allow text wrapping it will automatically make the
cell larger so you can see it all

"Alan" wrote:

Its because if you type text into a cell it will spill over into empty cells
so it can be read. If you then enter in another location a formula to
capture what is in the target cell as you describe then that cell will have
to be widened to show all the text contained therein. The cell containing
the formula will not spill over as the original.
Regards,
Alan.
"Sam" wrote in message
Hello

On Sheet1, I can see all text in cells that have lots of text in them, but
have cells to the right that are empty.

On Sheet 2, I pasted the following formula into cell A1, and copied this
into all
of the cells on Sheet2:
=IF(Sheet1!A1=0,"",Sheet1!A1)

Now I can't see all of the text in a cell, even if the cell to the right
of
it is empty.

Is there anything that can be done? I am copying these cells and pasting
them into Word as a picture.

Thanks!