Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryevick[_9_] ryevick[_9_] is offline

Default Help Me I'm Stupid!!!

I typed this before I pulled up the forum and saw your reply... instead
of retyping I'll just post it as is...

-In cells P25, P27, P37 & P39 it says "inconsistent formula"... I hate
to say it but I see something that isn't working, but have an idea for
a better way to do it anyway if you can do the formula... I29 through
O29 & I41 through O41... are not showing correct sums for their
respective columns (add a value in a "lunch" cell and you'll see it
doesn't change the toal of the column)... If we make P25, P27, P37 &
P39 just show sum and not convert the sum to negative values and then
convert any input into the cells I29 through O29 & I41 through O41 as
negative value inside each cell that should do it... (ex. I25... input
8... and hit enter... the formula changes the input to a negative
value... -8) This will sum correctly in the P column and the rows as
well...

Thanx-

--
ryevick