Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ryevick[_7_] ryevick[_7_] is offline

Default Help Me I'm Stupid!!!

Thank you... a few more adjustments needed...

(using the file you uploaded) P24 through P30 is correct! P25 & P27 may
need to be adjusted as a normal sum formula and values entered into I25
through O25 & values entered into I27 through O27 need to be converted
to negative values "In Column"... If you look at I27 & I29 you'll see
what I mean... I29 is summing I27 as a postive number. Lastly (I
hope/think) P45 should be showing 68 (I would test it with values over
80 as well to make sure that value never goes over 80 and carries the
differnce to the cell below.

Thanx!

--
ryevick