Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian Ian is offline

Default problem with putting borders around cells with macro

Works OK here. Do you have any code after this which affects the borders in
some way (eg clears borders, pastes data from cells without broders etc)?

--
Ian
--
"jjfjr" wrote in message
Hi;

I have a two sheet workbook where one sheet is called "Data" and the other
"Results". Data holds my information to search on while the top part of
results holds the cells whose values will be searched for. This is called
the
criteria range. The bottom part of Results is the area where any hits will
appear.

I've noticed that some of the criteria range cell borders get removed
after
searches. I've tried the following code to regenerate the borders:

CritRng = "B3:K5"
Worksheets("Results").Range(CritRng).BorderAround _
Weight:=xlThin

However, some of the borders in the specified range do not regenerate.
Any
ideas?

--
JJFJR