Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JNW JNW is offline

Default Quick, general userform question

128 is pushing it, especially if the computer is running XP.

If your userforms are really that simple, you could make one and have it be
used for all your forms. That would save a lot of room.

JNW

"VB Newbie" wrote:

Thanks for the help. Here is the situation. The computers have 128MB at
work, but the userforms, which will total about 50-60, that I will be
creating are very small, with only 4 textboxes for entry and a command
button. Do you sense any problems with that? Thank you again!

"JNW" wrote:

I don't think there is a limit, but the more userforms you have the bigger
the file gets. And generally, the bigger the file the slower it gets.

"VB Newbie" wrote:

Is there a limit to the number of userforms one can create in an Excel
workbook? If it matters, I use Excel 2000. Thank you kindly!