Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Hari Prasadh[_2_] Hari Prasadh[_2_] is offline

Default Graphic in Excel Workbook

Hi Peter,

Missed to add this in my original mail.

No workbook/sheet protection!!

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India

Hi Hari,

I expect sheet protection / objects is on. In graphic format / properties,
move & size with cells checked, and print object un-checked.

Regards,
Peter t

"Hari Prasadh" wrote in message

I received a workbook from somebody outside my organization.

It has a graphic embedded in it (looks like petals of a flower - similar

logo) in cell A1. This is repeated in "Sheet2" and "Sheet3" as well at
exactly the same place. If I increase the column width of A then graphic
stays at the same place (and its size doesnt change). I wanted to select

it
and delete it but am not able to. When I get my mouse over the graphic
the
mouse pointer changes from a PLUS sign to the standard windows pointer

type
but clicking on it am not able to select it. Strangely this graphic

doesnt
come out in printouts.

What is this graphic and how to delete it?

Thanks a lot,
Hari
India