Anne Troy

Try this, Rus:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_excel.h tm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Rus" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with a few columns in it. In one column I have the

name
of a transaction (as in AMEX) and in another column I have a Y or N (for

paid
back status); then in another column I have dollar amounts (to the left of
these columns). What I need to do is SUM the dollar amount column, if it
meets the "AMEX" and "Y" criteria only. For instance: I have 7 AMEX
transactions, all different dollar amounts, and only 5 of those with a

"Y".
I need to know the sum of those Y and AMEX dollars. Any Ideas??

There are other numerous columns (dates, description, merchant, etc). Do
these columns need to be in any particular order for a formula from above

work (as like a VLOOKUP does)??

Thanks for the help!