Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Andy is offline

Default Help Buttons Won't Push???

Hi Gang

I have an Excel spreadsheet that has a couple of buttons that run 2
separate macros (programs) that verify some data entered in the
spreadsheet. This worked fine in Excel 2000. I made a change to the
text on the spreadsheet and saved it into Excel 2003. Now when you
click on the buttons they don't do anything. They don't even
click/push.

You can go into Tools, Macro, Macros and run the program and it runs
fine. The spreadsheet is not in design mode as well.

One really wierd thing is that if you go into design mode and go to add
a new button an error/warning pops up an says "Microsoft Map is no
longer supported with Microsoft Office Excel". So I can't even create
a new button on the spreasheet.

Does anyone know what's going on here? We're at a total loss.

Regards,
Andy