Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Rooney Peter Rooney is offline

Default Disable Right Clicking of Excel logo on Standard menu Bar

Chijanzen,

Thankfully it's hometime, but I'll give your suggestion a try first thing in
the morning.

Thank you

Pete

"chijanzen" wrote:

Peter:

try

Application.CommandBars("Document").Enabled = False

--
天行健,君*以自強不息
地勢坤,君*以厚德載物

http://www.vba.com.tw/plog/

"Peter Rooney" wrote:

Good afternoon, all,

I want to be able to prevent users from viewing my code. I've already
disabled Alt-F11 using application.onkey, but they can still get to it by
right clicking the Excel logo on the Standard Menu Bar. Is there any way in
which I can reference this as an object, to either disable it or remove it
from the menu bar?

Thanks in advance

Pete