Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steven Steven is offline

Default Cut rows if contains "Done" from sheet1, and paste onto next available row in sheet2 in the same workbook.

Hi, all.

I faced VBA issue. IF you can spare me some time to do this project, it
would be super nice.
On sheet1, I will select entire row by clicking row number on the left,
and I wisg I have a macro to send this selected row to next available
row in sheet2.
I used something like this, but doesn't help.

Private Sub to1()

Selection.Cut
Sheets("1").Range("b65000").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Value =
Sheets("Prioritization").Selection

End Sub

and I also used this.

Sub CutData()

Dim sStr As String, Cell As Range, rng As Range
sStr = "#Done#"
For Each Cell In Range("n7:n900")
If InStr(1, sStr, Cell.Value, vbTextCompare) 0 Then
If rng Is Nothing Then
Set rng = Cell
Else
Set rng = Union(rng, Cell)
Next
If Not rng Is Nothing Then
rng.EntireRow.Copy Destination:=Worksheets( _
"OtherSheet").Range("A1")
rng.EntireRow.Delete

But you know what? If I can have a macro actually sends rows contains
"done" from sheet1 to sheet2. it would be super nice. Once the row has
"done" in it, "done" will be located in "N" column.

Thank you again.