Biff

Hi!

See this:

http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

Also, only the names of static ranges will appear in the name box. When you
create a dynamic range, you're actually creating a named formula.

Biff

"dharmik" wrote in
message ...

I have assigned range names to several different worksheets.
Can someone tell me the correct way to use offset function so that
everytime i add more data the range automaticaly gets updated.
I tried writing the offset function but the problem is the range does
not get updated and also the range name for which i write the offset
function disappears from the dropdown list of range names at the upper
left corner of the sheet.
Help me with this.

thank you

Dharmik