Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson Greg Wilson is offline

Default Mouse-Over State on Graphic Button

IMO the only realistic way to do this is to add Image controls from the
Control Toolbox toolbar and assign the desired images to their Picture
properties instead of inserting pictures directly. These support a MouseMove
event which you can harness to do the swap.

Regards,
Greg

"TheVisionThing" wrote:

I'm using a number of different buttons on a worksheet in the form of
imported gif images to run a VBA driven menu. The buttons are on the
worksheet, not on a command bar. Is there any kind of mouse-over event that
would allow me to swap out graphic images on the button?

Thanks,
Wayne C.