Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
Lonnie M. Lonnie M. is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HIT 64K ROWS, KID?
little script kiddie

Aaron, The fact that you would even ask the question regarding 65,536
rows, just goes to show your ignorance. Like, I said the right tool for
the right job... By the way when I hit 64K rows I would still have
1,536 to go!
I will use access, mysql, sas, oracle, notepad, or even crayons and
construction paper! Whatever serves my needs the best, but when you
make statements like "[I would never use] Excel in the real world"
-- it kind of makes you out to be the "One Trick Pony". You
obviously are not a professional, because you clearly do not understand
the needs of the "Real World", or customers in the "Real
World". You can pretend that "Real World" only needs what you are
endorsing, but you are wrong. Chances are you are the "Kiddie"
here, judging by the immaturity of your responses. And the verdict is
still out on whether or not you are the "Script Kiddie".

Go get them tiger, the whole world is against you, but you know that
you are right! So, keep striking out in angst -- you really are a sad,
sad boy.