Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
[email protected] aaron.kempf@gmail.com is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

oh harlan

you're sooooo cute

i mean.. just because we're both slinging mud at each other; it doesn't
mean you shoudl try to attack me.

you see; im a programmer; i make six figures and i have work coming out
of my ears.

you're a worthless spreadsheet dork that should be living on the
streets.

do you honestly think that learning perl and python are in the best
interests of excel dorks?
i mean seriously.. what's the point-- the most practical language to
learn is VB6 / VBA.

im sorry that MS is too drunk to support their existing, current
programming languages.

but you guys are sitting around; without a hope in the world. and you
really think that your math is too hard for my FREE databases?

grow up harlan; lose the training wheels.
im sorry that you work for a company that is too cheap to give you MS
access. i mean-- it IS the most popular database in the world; and you
kids sit around and make the same damn xls week in and week out

it's like.. grow the hell up; either use crystal or Access or stop
crunching numbers.