Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mortals mortals is offline

Default End of data loop

Awesome, the loops seems to work but I have run into another
cinderblock.

This is an example of one of the formulas that I am using based on what
you guys passed on to me.

Cells(x, "C").Formula = "=(Data!Cells(x, "P")+Data!Cells(x,"R")/24"

It keeps giving me a compiled error, unexpected end of statement. It
keeps pointing to the P and I can't figure out how to get around it.
I've tried single quotation marks, putting them in separate brackets
and what not but it doesn't work. =/ I'm stumped, guys. Help would be
appreciated.

-Simon the newbie