Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
Harlan Grove Harlan Grove is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

wrote...
i can write matrices and read matrices all the time

So it'd be easy for you to show a stub VBA function, taking a query and
a destination table reference as arguments, running the query,
converting the resulting table to a VBA array, passing that array as an
argument to a placeholder matrix inversion function, then writing the
resulting array to the destination table. You can provide the matrix
inversion code later. Just wow us with your interface function as soon
as practicable. Surely you must have one lying around some place. Just
copy & paste it into a response. That can't be too difficult for you?

im the king of multidimensional asshole

I can't dispute this. Far be it from me to suggest you have no grasp of
grammar, so it must be the case that you reign supreme over your
multidimensional backside. That's where your brain (such as it is) is
located too, no?