Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Anyone ever try shared workbooks?

Here is a thought.

Seach this newgroup in Google Groups for the term Shared or shared
workbook.

Assess some of the posts for people who appear to be doing this at a level
of interest to you.

Contact them via email and ask ( if they have used their address).

Tom Ogilvy

"Sandy" wrote in message
Hello -

This is sort of a repost. I have never tried shared workbooks, but found
out it can be done. Some people from this group hadn't tried it, but did

not
recommend it.

I need to find someone who has tried this and get an opinion on the
feasibility of it. I have 30 users; they may occasionally run into each
other, but for the most part, they'll be working on different rows at
sporadic times. They will be using the same interface.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Any reading material suggestions

will
also be appreciated. I searched the Internet and came up with virtually

zip
. . .
--
Sandy