Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
A.PEIGNE A.PEIGNE is offline

Default executing an autofilter in VB

Hello Tom,
Thank you for the try, but that did not work either (and on the 1st
criteria, it switch the day with the month).

I put for criteria 1 & 2 : Format(Extractions.LDDate1.Date,
"dd/mmm/yyyy" in order to avoid the switching in between the month and
the day (which happens with your solution).

I really don't understand why each time i run this VB, i still have to
go in the sheet and the personnalised filter to click OK!!! Very weird.

Otherwise, would you have an other idea of encoding a little something
that would filter that sheet in between 2 asked dates?

Thanks a lot

Angélique

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=9, Criteria1:="=" &
cdate(Extractions.LDDate1.Date), Operator:=xlAnd,
Criteria2:="<=" & cDate(Extractions.LDDate2.Date)

would be a guess
Tom Ogilvy