Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
Harlan Grove Harlan Grove is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

wrote...
you're the one-trick pony.. i mean.. what are you going to do; make a
spreadsheet of all the people that swear in a newsgroup and block me??

No one in their right mind would dream of blocking you. No matter how
ignorant and misanthropic the rest of us may be, we can read your posts
and realize we've still a long ways to go before we'd reach your level.
It's a testament to your, er, character that there's no limit to how
low you'll go. Keep on impressing the rest of us!