Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Bob@1800-mail.com is offline

Default Automate a list?

1. the matrix of data for the report would be up to 300 rows with 5
columns of data and each row representing one record

2. the earlier macro seemed to print a report that would duplicate the
last row if the next row was blank

I will have a list of up to 300 company names in the first column, then
associated information about each company would appear in the next 4
columns to the right of the names. I would select up to 30 companies
from the list of 300 and there would be some blank rows between the
selected companies. So my goal is to put in the box those 30 companies
from the matrix area.

Thanks for all your help so far and I don't want to burden you with any
more of this and I think I can work with what you have posted so far.
I will try to modify it to get to my end goal.

Thanks again!