Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default lookup functions

If John doesn't exist and you filled in the information in the cells, you
would then overwrite your lookup formulas - so I don't see a dual purpose
form if you are going to use Lookup.

You could have a separate form for data entry and use code to write the
information to your database.

Tom Ogilvy

"Brent" wrote in message
Hi
I have a worksheet the uses the lookup function to fill in some blanks on

form
ie: name, address, city,state and other information that is located on

sheet
2 of the workbook. This seems to work ok, My question is this
is there a way to add the above information to sheet if it does not all
ready on the steet?
ie looking for JOHN and JOHN does not exsist on sheet to.
hope you understand my question.
thank you for any help you may give. if there is a better way to

accomplish
this i an open to any sugestions.