Michael

You're welcome, Dani B. Thanks for the feedback and have a great weekend.
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Dani B via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Hey Michael - Thanks so much for all the help I really appreciate it! Take
care.

Michael wrote:
Hi Dani B. If you were able to get the subtotals, what you could do next is
collapse the table so that only the names and subtotals are showing. Then
press F5, click on special and select visible cells only. Copy and paste
into a new worksheet and you will have just each name once with the total
deposit. Use this sheet for your mailmerge into word. Before you do,
though, hide all unused columns and rows because they will be selected too
when you copy and you will wind up with a massive file.
The thing is, I'll still have the name showing up 2 or 3 times, since it is
repeated in the name column every time there is another deposit added. I got

[quoted text clipped - 12 lines]
for the $10? Sorry this is so sloppy, but if someone could help me out with
this I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thanks so much.