Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Multipage control question

Yes, I realize that you were talking about the multipage control in the
toolbox. But you said:

I need more information on the multipage control to see if I want to use it

in my solution.

Which sounds like you are asking about the functionality of a multipage and
what it can be used for. Thus I provided some examples.

In any event, the word pictures provided by others offered little over
seeing the functionality and operational nature observable in the examples I
provided in my opinion.

Tom Ogilvy

"Sandy" wrote in message
Hi Tom -

Thanks for your response. I meant the MultiPage control in the toolbox --
the one that has tabs at the top that you drag to the userform. (Sorry.)
--
Sandy

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Tools=Options

or

tools=customize

in Excel. Those are multipage type controls.

Tom Ogilvy

"Sandy" wrote in message
Hello -

I need more information on the multipage control to see if I want to

use
it
in my solution. I searched the web and was unable to come up with

very
much.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
--