Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Open Sheet, Run Macro, Extract data

If someone would be so kind, I have great need. I have a XL97 workbook with
38 hidden sheets. I would like to open each sheet by name, one by one, run a
macro unique to that sheet, (avg time = 2 minutes), and then extract the
values in cells B2 and C6 (after the macro has run as the data will change)
to a "ReportSheet" in columns A and B, then on to the next sheet, etc etc.
Any assistance or direction would be greatly appreciated.

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3