Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MattPil29 MattPil29 is offline

Default Trusted Publisher on wink2k and winxp

Apologies in advance for cross posting, I posted this to a smartphone group
by mistake (I shall not reply to a search result again!).

We have placed our certificate in the trusted publisher store of a bunch of
windows 2000 and xp pro machines. When we open an excel file containing vba
code signed with this signature we get different behaviour on the two OS's.

- on XP it opens and runs with no warnings - the desired behaviour.
- on 2k it still show the security warning asking the user to trust the
publisher and enable macros.

How do I change the 2k machines using global policy or logon scripts to
behave the same as the xp machines.

Thanks in advance.

Matt
--