Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Puls[_2_] Ken Puls[_2_] is offline

Default Range: changing interior color

I agree with the other responses that you should do this with conditional
formats.

For reference, you're macro would work if you changed it to:

If Range("F11").Value 0 then Range("A11:F11").InteriorColor = 4

Cheers,

--
Ken Puls
www.officearticles.com

"Jim Brass" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that has info in columns A thru F. I am trying to
write a macro that will background color the row if the cell in column F is
greater than Zero. In other words if in row 11 cell F11 is 5, I want cells
A thru F of row 11 to be colored green. I have tried

If F11 0 then Range("A11:F11").InteriorColor = 4

but it doesn't work. What should I do? By the way, I want this to work for
values in rows 11-22. Thanks Jim