Werner Rohrmoser

Thanks,
I use it for a file which has a sheet for every week
of the year (for example week 01-05, week 02-05,....., week 52-05).
On a consolidation sheet I pull data from the week sheets.
At the beginning of a new year a vba-procedure renames my week sheets
according to the current year (for example week 01-06, week 02-06,
etc.),
writes new headers (week 01-06, week 02-06, etc.) for a table in which
these headers are used as a part of my formulas.
To avoid errors and changes by users I like to use array formulas.

In short words: automatic setup for a new year.

Werner