Posted to microsoft.public.access,microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.word.vba
Jay Petrulis[_2_] Jay Petrulis[_2_] is offline

Default PLEASE READ IF YOU PROGRAM: Help Continue Visual Basic

wrote:
hahah wow Jay i didnt know there were really living breathing thinking
excel dorks.

i'll make a better example tonight.

-aaron

Still waiting for the better example. Care to back up your claim with
a specific and testable solution?

As I mentioned, I do not require any comparison to an Excel solution.
Assume that I only have Access installed. Just get the job done in
Access, please. Not an outline, not unfinished ideas. Not code that
you still have to translate. A working solution. As you claim, you
can do this much easier using a database than any Excel dork can, so a
detailed post should not take long, either.

Please do not use Harlan's suggestion of setting a reference to the
Excel object model. That is not a pure Access solution.