Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default How to define and select a range

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:38:09 -0800, "AG" wrote:

So far so good but:

rng1.Select gets me a Run-time error '424':
Object required

Following the sequence you outlined in your post, I cannot duplicate that
error. Either you've left something out, or there's code in your routine that
is doing something not apparent in what you've posted so far.

I later want to reference thisn range to use the find method:
rng1.Select
With Selection.Find("ACRNX2", LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:=xlWhole).Select
End With

Why not just:

set rng2 = rng1.Find("ACRNX2", LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:=xlWhole)

--ron