Morrigan

I am not quite understand what you want to do, but if you want to pull
out every 33rd data and store them in a different column you can try:

Assume A3:A2000 is your data

B3 = INDIRECT("A"&(ROW()-3)*33+3) (Copy down)

Hope this helps.

Rebecca Wrote:
Could somebody please help me, I have a big file (over 2000 rows) in
excel
and I would need to collect every 33rd cells in the same column one
after
another to other column. It makes easier to handle data and draw
charts...
Can i write a formula that would add 33 rows to previous cells formula
( like
=D10 +10 rows downwards so the next cell would be =D43)?

--
Morrigan
Morrigan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7094