Walt

Default Changing case on mailing lists I receive in Excel 2003?

I receive monthly mailing lists from my local chamber of commerce and
magazines from which I advertise. The lists are in Excel format and are
always in all upper case. Before I can prepare the mailings, I have to retype
the addresses. Sometimes there can be over 500 on each list. Is there a way
to get Excel to do this for me? I've tried the Proper function, but it only
works one cell at a time and between the click/copy/paste that I have to do,
it is no improvement. Is there a way to replicate the Proper function across
the spreadsheet?