Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default hide/unhide macro

Sub HideUnhideRow()
If Range("A1").EntireRow.Hidden = True Then Range("A1").EntireRow.Hidden =
False Else: Range("A1").EntireRow.Hidden = True
End Sub

"zenahs" wrote in
message ...

Can someone help me design a hide/unhide macro that I can attach to a
button? I'm looking to create a macro that will allow me to hide the
contents of two specific cells (or rows if need be) at the click of a
button...and then unhide them again at the click of the same button.
So far, I've been successful at hiding these two rows at the click of a
button but not unhide them. Here's what I had so far:

ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Down:=50
Range("C66:M67,C75:M76").Select
Range("C75").Activate
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = True