Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Byron[_5_] Byron[_5_] is offline

Default VBA format on conditions

I have the need to identify and mark large worksheets that we display during
twice weekly meetings. To make the data a little easier to read, we color
rows based on certian values. The code below does that great, but I need to
add another part that would also look at the cell which contains the date,
and mark it red if it today or past due. Can I do this?

Dim eRow As Long
Dim i As Long
eRow = Cells(Rows.Count, 12).End(xlUp).Row
For i = eRow To 2 Step -1
If Cells(i, 12).Value = "DOCK" Or Cells(i, 12).Value = "FROZ" Or _
Cells(i, 12).Value = "Loan Repay" Or Cells(i, 12).Value = "TRAN" Then
Rows(i).EntireRow.Select
With Selection.Interior
.ColorIndex = 4
.Pattern = xlSolid